Please see below for the various ways you can access help during COVID-19
This number is for people who are self-isolating but do not have friends or neighbours to help them with picking up and delivering medicine, food and household supplies.
Call the golden number on 0115 915 5555
Open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- There are a list of foodbanks on ASKLiON: www.asklion.co.uk/food
- To access the foodbanks please firstly call the customer hub number on 0115 915 5555
- Nottingham Energy Partnership can provide foodbank vouchers to relieve short term hardship, please see their listing on the directory for contact details.
If you would like a food parcel you can request one here:
Please visit the Financial Wellbeing during COVID-19 page for money advice and help.
- Here is some information about jobs and benefits on Nottingham City Council's website.
- Also the Welfare Rights service have some information on their website about the changes to benefits due to COVID19. The information includes advice on emergencies, Universal Credit, Disability Benefits (inc medical assessments), Furloughing, self-employment, sick pay, appeal tribunals and a few other useful links.
Please visit our domestic violence page for services and contact details.
Please ring the Refugee Forum on 0115 960 1230, they have an advice line with interpreters speaking a variety of languages.