Stress can affect us all. One UK study showed that 3 out of 4 people felt so stressed in the last year they had been overwhelmed or unable to cope. There is a lot you can do to help reduce your stress levels. Talking to someone can really help. Try opening up to friends and family or contact a confidential helpline. Samaritans are available free at any time on 116 123.
There are plenty of online resources available to help cope with stress:
- Public Health England’s For Your Mind contains videos and useful stress reducing strategies
- NHS Moodzone includes tips for minimising stress levels
- Thrive: Feel Stress Free uses games to track your mood and teach you methods to take control of stress and anxiety. Download Now
- Create a self help plan to help you manage stress and anxiety. Download Now
- Click here to view related activities and services near you