Timetable for week commencing Monday 1st March 2021
Click on the links below for more information
Play and Youth timetables (click here)
See the following links for online activities and resources
- GOV.UK - Help children aged 2 to 4 to learn at home during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Small Talk is full of ideas, tips and activities to encourage chatting, playing and reading from birth to 5.
- BBC Tiny Happy People A chatty child is a happy child, so Tiny Happy People are here to help you develop your child's communication skills through simple interaction and play.
- Twinkl is full of ideas and activities for all ages to encourage learning through the early years and Key Stages. Parents can subscribe free for a month!
- Phonics Play is currently free for children and families and includes interactive activities, downloads and advice about phonics.
- BBC The Baby Club – Welcome to the Baby Club, where parents, carers and their babies can play, sing and listen to stories together. Get comfy and join in the fun from your sofa!
- BBC Andy’s Safari Adventures - Get ready to join Andy on a series of fun-filled, jaw-dropping and eye-popping adventures getting closer than ever before to the wildlife that inhabits our planet.