Skip to main content

Play and Youth Provision in Nottingham City

Welcome to the Play and Youth Service

Play Sessions are for 5 years to 13 year olds.

Youth Sessions are for 13 years to 19 years olds.

Please note: Due to Ofsted Regulations, children who are 5 years old may only attend if their 5th birthday was before 1st September 2018 (from Scholl Year 1).

Please note, our play provisions are open access, which means children are free to leave unaccompanied, unless permission has not been granted by a parent or carer.

We aim to offer positive play experiences for all children. This means they may sometimes get messy! We advise that children and young people do not wear their best clothes or school uniform to take part in the activities, as we are not able to compensate for the loss or damage of personal items and clothing.

We welcome all disabled and non-disabled children. We can make adjustments or provide additional support to include you and your child. Please speak to one of the team if you would like to find out more.

Play Sessions
Come and enjoy stimulating play experiences, where you can explore, learn and have fun! Come and get involved in Arts/ Crafts, Active Play, Outdoor Activities games and sports.

Transitional Sessions
If you think, you are too old for a play session, but not ready for a youth club, then come and get the best of both in our Transitional session.

Youth Sessions
Come and Participate in a wide range of activities, including Creative Arts, Sports, Leadership Skills and Personal Development projects. Our youth sessions are informal, safe, and fun!

Come and meet play and youth workers in your neighbourhood and find out what services and activities are on offer for you.

Back to top   Help