Age UK Notts - Residents' Representative Service City Care Homes
We offer independent support to residents living in a Nottingham City care home, their relatives and carers. We work in partnership with the people we support and will ensure your voice is heard, wishes are respected and rights are upheld.
What do we offer?
- An independent and confidential service tailored to your needs
- Support and representation
- Someone to provide a listening ear and discuss any concerns with
- Someone independent to speak on your behalf
- Information to enable you to make informed choices and decisions
- Information on other agencies and services that can help and signpost or refer you to them
- Information about GP and community services for residents of care homes
- Support with queries around continuing healthcare funding and representation at assessments
What extra support do we offer?
We are working with local NHS service providers and want to get your views and feelings about services that matter to you. For example:
- Services provided for you in hospital
Being both independent and impartial we will feed back your views anonymously about where you think services need to be improved or introduced. We would also like to hear about your positive experiences.
Who is this service for?
Those living in a Nottingham City care home and their relatives or carers, as well as those who live in a care home that is outside of Nottingham City but who are registered with a Nottingham City GP.
Which area does this service cover?
How is this service delivered?
In person via one-to-one sessions or group sessions or residents and relatives meetings
Where is this service delivered?
In the care home
Who to contact
0115 919 4880 (Amy Cook - Nottingham City Care Homes)
0115 919 4877 (Jo Pritchard - Nottingham City Care Homes)
- Residents' Representative Service City Care Homes Website
- Parent Organisation
- Age UK Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Where to go
- Residents’ Representative Service
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday from 9am until 5pm, Friday from 9am until 4.30pm
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Free to older people living in Nottingham City, Nottingham North & North East and Rushcliffe Care Homes and their relatives.
- Other notes
Some Age UK Notts services are subject to suspension or alteration during the Covid-19 pandemic. Call 0115 844 0011 for up-to date details about Age UK Notts services.