Amanda Harris - Will Writer
I visit all clients in their homes and my services include:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs)
- Funeral Plans
- Secure document storage.
I can visit either daytime or evening to suit you, and some weekend appointments are also available - please just ask!
Why are Wills important?
Having a Will in place will enable you to:
- avoid the rules on dying without a Will, which is known as intestacy – these are time consuming, expensive and stressful for your family
- ensure that your estate is distributed according to your wishes
- appoint executors and trustees
- appoint guardians in the event of your death before your children reach the age of 18
- protect beneficiaries from themselves! See Trusts for more information.
- leave assets to your partner if you are unmarried
- make provision for children from previous relationships. See Trusts for more information
- protect business assets
Who to contact
Where to go
- Amanda Harris - Local Will Writer
- NG2 7UQ
I visit all clients in their own homes, so my service is fully accessible.
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Monday To Friday Daytime & Evening. Some Weekend Appointments Available
- Session Information
My costs include 2 visits - the second being to sign the documents.
- Please contact me if you would like information costs for Trusts, or registration costs for Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Other notes
I work throughout Nottinghamshire. I can travel further afield if necessary. Please contact me to arrange a meeting.