Families Information Service
The Families Information Service (FIS) provides free information, advice and guidance about organisations and services for children, young people and their families living in Nottingham City.
Information includes details of all Ofsted registered childcare providers, children's centres, family support, education, including special educational needs and other specialist services.
The Families Information Service can also help with finding details about:
- Childcare providers located close to where you live or work.
- Free Childcare for 2 Year Olds
- Free Early Education for 3 & 4 Year Olds
- 30 hours Free Childcare for 3 and 4 year olds
- Children and Families Activities - activities for the whole family.
- Before and after school childcare - you can search our Childcare directory.
- National and local support services for families and practitioners.
- Locating useful facilities in your local community, including finding the nearest Children's Centre and Youth Centre.
- Finding support services available for children and families.
Telephone: 0800 458 4114
Where to go
- Nottingham City Council
- NG2 3NG
When is it on?
- When is it on
- The service is open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- Session Information
The service is closed during national bank holidays
Our service is the first point of call for enquiries related to the Local Offer for children with Special Educational Needs and / or Disabilities (SEND). Enquiries will be signposted to the relevant support service.
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type