Advance Housing and Support Limited
Who to contact
Where to go
- CQC registered office in Nottingham
11, Florence Road
- NG3 6LJ
When is it on?
- Time of day
Advance is an experienced provider of support for younger people and offers a range of options during the transition from childhood to adulthood.
This experience includes close working with younger people to develop a full understanding their needs, wishes and aspirations. We also work closely with families ensuring they are fully involved.
We are CQC registered in Nottingham to provide personal care and have an established local team with a range of skills and experience.
We support younger people in their everyday lives to:
- find and keep a home to rent, share or own
- look after and improve their home
- stay safe and secure at home and in the community
- get to and from places
- engage with family
- manage their money
- get the right support
- be confident and cope with challenges
- access activities in the community
- make new friends
- develop new skills and access learning opportunities
- prepare for work
- Contact Name
- Lisa Barron
- Contact Telephone
- 0333 012 4307
- Contact Email
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type