Amy Harley Occupational Therapist
I use a person centred holistic approach to support individuals to regain and maintain independence in the activities of daily living which matter to them. These might include work roles, leisure and social pursuits, household tasks and personal care routines.
Using health coaching skills and 16 years working as an Occupational Therapist with people with acute and chronic health conditions, I aim to empower people to improve well being and quality of life.
My work with you could include:
- Practical advice on modifying activities to make them easier
- Personalised goal setting to make steady progress
- Recommendations for aids and minor adaptations
- Support to stay in employment or return to work
- Fatigue and pain management strategies
- Advice for a better night's sleep
- Stress management techniques
- Confidence building for positive change
- Hand therapy and splinting advice for weak or painful hands/wrists
Who to contact
Where to go
I am currently providing assessments in your own home or virtually using Zoom.
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday 9.30am To 3pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £35 Per Session
- Follow up sessions £30 I also charge 40p per mile from Keyworth.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Individuals can refer themselves to my service.
I accept referrals from other health and social care professionals.