Amy Harley Occupational Therapist
I use a person centred holistic approach to support individuals to regain and maintain independence in the activities of daily living which matter to them. These might include work roles, leisure and social pursuits, household tasks and personal care routines.
Using health coaching skills and 17 years working as an Occupational Therapist with people with acute and chronic health conditions, I aim to empower people to improve well being and quality of life.
My work with you could include:
- Practical advice on modifying activities to make them easier
- Personalised goal setting to make steady progress
- Home assessment including support with rehousing
- Recommendations for aids and minor adaptations
- Rehabilitation following a hospital stay
- Support to stay in employment or return to work
- Fatigue management and pain reduction strategies
- Advice for a better night's sleep
- Stress and anxiety management techniques
- Confidence building for positive change
- Hand therapy and splinting advice for weak or painful hands/wrists
Who to contact
Where to go
I am currently providing assessments and treatments in your own home, virtually using Zoom or at the Keyworth Health and Wellness (IVitamin) Clinic, NG12 5JP.
Please contact me to discuss your needs.
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Monday - Thurs 9.30am To 4pm
- Session Information
Please see my website for further details
- Please contact me to discuss your needs and relevant fees.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Individuals can refer themselves to my service.
I accept referrals from other health and social care professionals.