August | Teacup Floristry Crafternoon
August’s Craft of the Month
A firm favourite for floristry fans. A stunning selection of materials will be provided for you to create a beautiful dried flower arrangement in your choice of vintage china teacup.
Package prices are per person.
Teacup Floristry: Create your own teacup floral arrangement
Your Teacup Floristry workshop includes an introduction and guidance from the Debbie Bryan team on tips and techniques, before you’ll be set on your way to creating your own design.
Pick from our beautiful vintage crockery and curated floristry bunches
What’s provided for your Crafternoon
- Hand-tied bunch of preserved and dried flowers and greenery
- Vintage tea cup prepped with Oasis SEC dry foam
- Everlasting moss
- Arrangement pins
- How-To instructions: designed by Debbie Bryan, printed in the UK
With your choice of tea or freshly ground coffee and a chocolate fudge brownie!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Debbie Bryan
18, St. Mary's Gate
- NG1 1PF
When is it on?
- When is it on
- We have availability Tuesday-Friday 11-4, Saturday 10-5 & August 21st 12-4; for the rest of August
- Time of day
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £28 Per Session
- Our teacup floristry crafternoon is £28 per person including crafting materials, tea or coffee and a brownie.