Warm Homes Hub COVID-19 Support
Our COVID-19 support includes benefits checks, energy comparisons and tariff switching, bill discounts, support with broken/faulty heating as well as food and fuel vouchers. See the full list below:
- If your heating is broken or unpredictable, we can help with urgent repairs or replacements while following the Government’s advice on social distancing.
- Benefits checks to increase your income and ensure you are receiving the benefits you are eligible for plus support with any other applications for hardship funds or one-off crisis grants.
- Extra help can be provided by registering for Priority Services Register. This service can ensure you are not stuck at home alone for a long period of time in the event of, for example, a power cut.
- If you find that you might need extra care at home because you are alone or unable to see your family, Attendence Allowance could help you pay for extra support/additional services.
- Support with gas, electricity and water bills is available. As we are asked to stay at home, you will most probably see your bills go up – we can help you with tariff comparisons, bill discounts and fuel vouchers.
- We may be able to help you with food parcels and prescription collections. We can also provide you with foodbank vouchers to relieve short term hardship.
- We can refer you to other health & wellbeing services or simply provide a friendly voice in this time of social isolation.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Nottingham Energy Partnership
Queens Walk Community Centre
- NG2 2DF
Please note that our building is curently closed to the public. To access our services call 0115 985 3000.
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm
- Time of day
- We offer free and subsided services.
- Referral required