Nottingham Stroke Club
It is a happy and social lunch club with quizes, table games and exercise. This is an affiliated group that can support you, your family and friends.
The group also arranges the occasional trip and holiday.
What does your local stroke group offer?
- Information about stroke and local services that might help
- Support for you, your friends and family through a range of social activities.
- Help in regaining your confidence after a stroke
- A warm welcome and a friendly face
- The opportunity to talk to someone who understands because they’ve been through it too
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Andrew's with Castle Gate United Reformed Church Hall
- NG1 5JT
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Thursdays 10:30am - 2pm
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2.50
- £2.50 charge at meetings to cover the cost of lunch.