Attenborough Nature Reserve Amble - Thursday
We'd love for you to join us on our non-charged* walks at Attenborough Nature Reserve every Tuesday 10.30-11.45. Our circular walk (1.9m/3km) offers a great chance to explore our reserve, chat with others (if you want to!) and enjoy the physical and mental benefits of strolling in nature. No registration is required, just meet our Walk Leader volunteers at the picnic benches found between the visitor car park and Nature Centre. We recommend suitable footwear (trainers or walking shoes are best) and a water bottle. We welcome opportunities to stop, rest and take in the sights!
Please note that we only allow assistance dogs at this time.
The walk starts and ends next to our Nature Centre, giving visitors the opportunity to use its facilities before and after the walk. These include a café, shop, toilets, baby changing facilities and our newly developed accessible Nature Garden with bird hide.
*Please note that whilst the walk itself is non-charged, there is a £3 all-day parking charge (free for NWT members, staff and volunteers as well as those with a NWT permit). Guidance on travel and public transport can be found here - https://www.nottinghamshirewildlife.org/attenborough-plan-your-visit
Whilst we aim to offer this walk every week, we do recommend checking our Facebook/Twitter page for updates in case of cancellation:-
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust
- Contact Position
- Wilder Nottinghamshire Officer
- 07736 684268
Where to go
- Attenborough Nature Reserve
- NG9 6DY
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Every Thursday, 10 - 11.15am
- Time of day
- *Please note that whilst the walk itself is non-charged, there is a £3 all-day parking charge (free for NWT members, staff and volunteers as well as those with a NWT permit). Guidance on travel and public transport can be found here - https://www.nottinghamshirewildlife.org/attenborough-plan-your-visit
- Age Ranges