Nottinghamshire Volunteer Service TuVida
Are you interested in becoming a TuVida volunteer?
We have many volunteer roles, for all availabilities. Whatever your skill set and whenever you can lend a hand, you can be sure that the help you give makes a real difference.
In return, we hope you'll get a lot out of it too, including the opportunity to:
- Make a real difference in your local community:
- Use and develop your skills and receive training
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Boost your CV (after three months of active volunteering we will provide a reference for you)
- Community Befriender
- Telephone Befriender
- Marketing, Promotion & Events
- Day Centre Supporter
- Careres Support Group
- Young Carer Group
- Office / Admin Support
Want to join our team and help support the lives of unpaid carers and people being cared for? We'd love to hear from you.