Nottinghamshire Volunteer Service TuVida
How will volunteering benefit your life?
Everyone knows that volunteering is about giving, but there’s also plenty you’ll gain. As a volunteer with TuVida, you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Be part of a team that cares
• Receive ongoing training and support
• Receive a free volunteer DBS check
• Bring fun and fulfilment to your life
• Improve your CV with new experiences and a reference
• Share and enhance your life skills
• Support a charity and help your local community
• Meet amazing people and make a real difference
We have a range of volunteer roles available with flexible hours. Whatever time you can give, is always appreciated! No qualifications are needed – just the ability to listen, be patient and caring. Here’s a snapshot of some of the roles we have available...
To someone who needs it, you could be there to provide:
• A friendly voice over the phone
• A smile over a cup of tea or coffee
• A helping hand to accompany a carer or person needing care – perhaps to go shopping, or to meet their friends.
Fundraising and events planner
Help us organise events in the community, and raise funds to continue the good work.
Help us to answer phone calls, update spreadsheets and support our admin team.