Family Connect - sleep support session
Join us for this FREE one hour Family Connect information session online via Zoom.
Tuesday 23 & 30 November 10am - 11am
Join us on this FREE two-part Family Connect to discuss all things sleep-related. We will share strategies and techniques to aid sleep for your toddler or pre-school child. The aim is to give you sleep hygiene guidance, to enable you to support your child’s sleeping difficulties and to find the best possible sleep routine.
This Family Connect will be hosted by Sleep Councillor and A Better Start Southend Peer Support Worker Natalie Chlopas, in association with Sleep Scotland.
This connect will be delivered over two sessions and will cover:
- What is sleep and why is it important?
- What is a good bedtime environment?
- Investigating why your child is either not settling/waking during the night or both?
- Sleep routine
- Strategies and your goals
Who to contact
Where to go
- Online via Zoom
When is it on?
- When is it on
- 23 November & 30 November, 10 - 11am
- Time of day
- Takes Place On:
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type free
- Referral required