Age UK Notts - Benefits Advice Service
What is the Benefit Advice Service?
We can check that you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to and help you complete any claim forms.
The benefits we commonly provide support for include:
- Attendance Allowance
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Carers Allowance
- Pension Credit
This service is for clients of pensionable age.
*Eligibility criteria may apply.
What do we offer?
- Up-to-date, unbiased and accurate information
- Practical support to make certain benefit claims
What extra support do we offer?
- We are able to offer a full benefit check to all who use our service
- Information on health and community care
- Information on other agencies and services that can help and signpost or refer you to them
Who is the service for?
Anyone above pensionable age who lives within the Nottingham and Nottinghamshire area.
How is this service delivered?
- Over the telephone
- Some face to face appointments are available to book
How much does this service cost?
Who to contact
Where to go
- Head Office
16 - 18 The Bridgeway Centre
- NG2 2JD
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Age Ranges
- Above pensionable
- Other notes
Call 0115 844 0011 for up-to date details about Age UK Notts services.