Age UK Notts - Benefits Advice Service
What is the Benefit Advice Service?
We offer information and advice on welfare benefits, community care, housing options and local services. We can help you make claims for the following benefits:
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Disability Living Allowance
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Carers Allowance
- Pension Credit
We can also help with issues such as:
- Gas and electricity bills
- Care at home
- Housing advice
- Signposting to other local services and support
What do we offer?
- Up-to-date, unbiased and accurate information
- Practical support to make certain benefit claims
What extra support do we offer?
- We are able to offer a full benefit check to all who use our service
- Information on health and community care
- Information on other agencies and services that can help and signpost or refer you to them
Who is the service for?
Anyone aged 65+ who is registered with The Manor Surgery, Beeston, their families and carers.
Anyone aged 65+.
How is this service delivered?
In person via one-to-one sessions
How much does this service cost?
Who to contact
Where to go
- Head Office
12 Shakespeare Street
- NG1 4FQ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free