Asylum Seeker and Refugee Support Service
The Asylum Seeker and Refugee Co-ordination Officer works City-wide to provide:
- A single point of contact for the Home Office, housing providers, schools and statutory/voluntary partners requiring Nottingham City Council services.
- Information, advice and guidance on support available in Nottingham.
- Help into education and educational support services.
- Effective signposting and referrals to enable families to access specialised services.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Shama Sharif
- Contact Position
- Asylum Seeker and Refugee Co-ordination Officer
- 0115 8764691
Where to go
- NOTTINGHAM CITY COUNCIL
- NG2 3NG