Ashmere Care Home
Residential care and adult day service.
Sutton Court is a place where residents are encouraged to pursue a fulfilling lifestyle. The home offers a luxurious, spacious environment furnished to a high standard. Registered to provide care for 59 people.
Key Facilities & Features:
• Single, Double & Deluxe ensuite bedrooms (fitted with emergency call buttons)
• Hydrotherapy pool on site
• Full time receptionist and Activities Co-ordinator
• Plenty of visitor car parking
• Pet friendly
• Social services and privately funded residents
• Family run business with 30 years of experience
• Library stocked with the latest best sellers
• Hairdressing salon with on-site Hair dresser
• Opportunity for long term residents to design their own bedroom
• Located near the town centre and a large supermarket
• Complimentary resident and visitor café
• Private visitors lounges
We also provide adult day service care
About Sutton Court
Sutton Court sits in beautiful landscaped gardens and also has an enclosed inner sensory courtyard providing residents and families’ peace and security while they enjoy the large aviary and pet rabbits. Sutton Court has several smaller areas providing privacy and quiet as well as a complimentary café area for residents and families.
About Sutton Manor
Sutton Manor is a residential home which provides a lovely welcoming environment suited to meet the needs of 45 people including elderly residential and early stage dementia residents. Activities include knitting, crafts, games, the opportunity to enjoy the garden and the greenhouse. Movement to music, hairdresser and chiropodist is also available. Sutton Manor also provides quiet lounge areas and private visitor lounges with complimentary snacks and drinks. All bedrooms are spacious and furnished to a high standard offering an excellent environment in which to feel at home long term or short term.
About Sutton Lodge
Sutton Lodge is a purpose built specialist dementia home with up to 39 residents all receiving a personal service in a calm and pleasing environment including a sensory room. Sutton Lodge offer a vast choice of activities including baking, gardening and crafts as well as specialist therapies. The home also provides care for residents with physical disabilities, long term and short term care are available. Sutton Lodge frequently hosts a film night for residents, take away nights and cheese & wine evenings.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ashmere Care Homes Nottinghamshire Head Office
Sutton Court Residential Home
Sutton in Ashfield
- NG17 2AH
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Various Sessions Available
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type various depending on extent of stay Please contact for details
- Thursday Community Lunch Club £5; Tuesday Day Care £30; Non Tuesday Day care £50; Short term stay (residential or dementia); Long Term Stay (residential or dementia); We accept carers break from the NHS; Social Services Funded Residents Welcome
- Referral required