Agincare UK Ltd
If you or a loved-one in or around Nottingham needs home care (also known as domiciliary care), we’re here to help.
Our family-owned and run business has been delivering affordable, reliable and flexible home care for more than 30 years. That means our team has a wealth of experience of delivering personalised care with patience, dedication and a smile!
What is home care?
Our home care service helps people stay in their own homes for longer.
Are you looking for extra support once or several times a day, or even 24-hour live-in care? We tailor and manage a home care package to suit you or your loved-one. At Agincare we take the time to match the care and the care worker to you.
We can help with:
- Personal care
- Companionship, including social activities
- Help with medication
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Regular welfare calls
Who do we help with domiciliary care in Nottingham?
We provide support to the elderly, adults and children with learning disabilities, adults with physical disabilities and adults with mental health conditions.
Why should you choose home care from Agincare?
- Having been providing care to local people for so long, we’ve built up a great network of experienced, local carer workers
- We work hard to ensure clients are cared for by the same care worker as often as possible to build consistent, long-standing relationships with the people they care for
- All our care staff are enhanced DBS (police) checked and highly trained to provide a friendly, caring and reliable service
- We use the latest technology to help manage our service and clients, but it’s our staff who make a positive difference to people in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire every day
Who to contact
Where to go
- 1st Floor Goeland House
178, St. Albans Road
- NG5 6GW