A Careline alarm is perfect for anyone who could be vulnerable at home, including older people, disabled people and people with health problems. Careline alarms are especially useful for people at risk of falling.
Careline alarms help these groups of people live worry-free in their own homes whilst providing comfort and peace of mind for friends and loved ones.
The Careline alarm service is simple yet profoundly effective. If you need help simply press the Careline pendant.
- The alarm unit automatically calls our Accredited Care Team who answer within seconds.
- The Care Team talk to you over the alarm loudspeaker to identify the best course of action and reassure you.
- Depending on the situation, our Care Team contact a neighbour, family member, friend or the emergency services if required.
Our Fall Detector Plan includes the Intelligent Fall Detector Pendant which offers additional protection by automatically generating a call for assistance if a fall is detected. This is incredibly helpful if the wearer is unable to push the help button.
Alongside the Careline Alarm, we also offer a range of security and safety products which work perfectly alongside our service. This includes key safes and smoke detectors.
Our highly-trained care team work 24/7, 365 days of the year to ensure that help is always available to our customers. To see what our customers, and their families, have to say about Careline, please see our reviews.
Setting up a Careline alarm is quick and simple. Simply place your order with us online or by phone and the alarm will be dispatched to you with Next Working Day Delivery. We programme the alarm for you, so all you need to do is plug it in once you receive it.
If you have any questions about our service or wish to place an order, please call one of our friendly advisors on 0800 101 3333.
Who to contact
Where to go
7, Paynes Park
- SG5 1EH
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Our monitoring centre is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Our Customer Services office is open Mon - Fri: 8am - 7pm and Sat - Sun: 10am - 4pm
- Monthly plan: £13.89 Annual plan: £125.00 with 3 months FREE Fall Detector Yearly Plan: Intelligent Fall Detector Pendant £184.00 per year For new customers, there is a one-off additional payment of £40.00 which covers the setup and administration costs.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Do you know someone who would benefit from a Careline alarm? You can refer anyone! Simply fill in our contact us page: https://www.careline.co.uk/contact-us/ and we will get back to you as soon as we can.