Supported Living for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
Aspirations is skilled in providing person-centred, outcome-based support for people who may have very complex and/or display behaviours that challenge. We believe that individuals have the right to lead active and fulfilling lives, participating alongside others in their community.
Who we support
We can either provide this support in their own home or in properties which we can help source alongside housing providers supporting people to secure their own tenancy.
At Aspirations individuals are helped to maximise their abilities and opportunities to improve their quality of life. They are also encouraged to work towards increasing their independence in their local community. We ensure that the safety and wellbeing of the individual is paramount as well as taking into consideration the safety of their community.
The people we support may need support for various reasons:
- Mental health needs
- Learning disabilities
- Profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Autistic spectrum conditions
- Forensic risk history
The people we support may have previously faced:
- placement failure
- extended hospital admission
- require support to comply with a community treatment order
Our supported living services might include:
- Help with applying for benefits
- Support with shopping and making the best use of local resources
- Assistance to return to education or employment
- Help with Housing including moving from hospital or a residential placement
- Developing a person’s wellbeing
- Help developing and forming friendships
Our packages of care include:
- Daytime, evening and weekend support
- On call assistance available 24hours a day
- Responding to people who have personal budgets and people who self-fund
- Short breaks & respite
- Support at times of change in a person’s life eg: moving between support services, moving out of the family home
Who to contact
Where to go
- Moorbridge House
190 Hucknall Lane
- NG6 8AJ