Age UK Notts - Legal Advice Service
We offer free, professional and confidential advice via a local solicitor on legal maters. We provide a wide range of legal services and advice for your personal legal needs including:
- Preparation of Wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Power of Attorney
- Deputyship applications
- Questions relating to Grants of Probate
- Administering estates
- Inheritance tax enquiries
- Property queries
- boundary disputes
- Care home fees
- Trust matters
- Divorce and relationship issues
- Family dispute
- Disputing a will
- Personal injury
- Other legal questions
What do we offer?
- Up-to-date professional and confidential legal advice
- Practical support to make certain legal claims
- Information on choices available but the decision is always yours
Who is this service for?
- Anyone aged 55+
How is the service delivered?
This service is delivered in person via a 20-minute advice session or over the telephone by arrangement.
Where is this service delivered?
At our Head Office, Bradbury House, 12 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ
- Monday 2pm-5pm, by appointment
- Wednesday 9.30am-12.30pm, by appointment
- Wednesday 2pm-5pm, by appointment
- By telephone appointment
Who to contact
Where to go
- Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
12 Shakespeare Street
- NG1 4FQ
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Monday from 2pm until 5pm, by appointment only; Wednesday from 2pm until 5pm, by appointment only; by telephone appointment
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type FREE
- Free to anyone aged 55+
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Free to anyone aged 55+
- Other notes
Some Age UK Notts services are subject to suspension or alteration during the Covid-19 pandemic. Call 0115 844 0011 for up-to date details about Age UK Notts services.