SEND Project engages young people people in creative experiences inspiring them to raise their aspirations, overcome barriers and realise their potential.
Creating a legacy of community empowerment:
We are the change we want to see.
• Promoting creative expression
• Providing meaningful opportunities that enable personal development & skill sharing
• Improving community cohesion to reduce discrimination
• Enabling individuals to improve their personal happiness and well-being
What we do:
• Alternative education and mentoring
• Community action and events
• Youth work
• Workshops – Art/ crafts, cooking, music, sports, life skills
• Employment opportunities
• Training & development
• Sharing best practice
• Impartial IAG: Healthy relationships, C-Card, ETE
• Multi-agency working
Most of our sessions are run from our all purpose studio facility at the Greenway Centre but we also relish the opportunity to getting out and about in Nottingham / East Midlands to deliver a variety of bespoke projects and sessions.
Most of our projects focus around the creative arts (including music) and use a variety of creative learning experiences that are designed to enable people to Enjoy, Create and Achieve. In doing so this will raise confidence and aspirations.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Leanne Sutton
- Contact Position
- Director of Education
- 0115 8419208
Where to go
- Greenway Community Centre
- NG2 4DF
Do not follow a sat nav alone, the postcode will take you to the wrong side of the railway tracks. Please check a map before you come to visit us.
Parking in front and rear of the building.
Building is fully accessible for wheel chair users
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Tuesday's 10am - 9pm