Nottinghamshire Healthy Housing Service
Do you need help and support to stay warm in your home and or reduce your fuel bills? Practical help and support is available through Nottinghamshire Healthy Housing Service. We deliver a host of practical home energy saving improvements to all home owners and particularly people aged over 60 and families with young children who are at risk from cold related illnesses to ensure that they can be warm and safe in their home. Grants, Services and Advice include:
- Insulation – For improved thermal comfort to help with the control of mould and damp, and energy consumption.
- Heating - Replacement boilers, central heating systems and boiler repairs
- Tariffs – Practical support to switch to a more suitable tariff or payment method.
- Financial Assistance – Access to financial assistance and or income related benefits i.e. Discounts off electricity, gas and water bills, money advice, debt management, etc.
- Health and Well-being – Access to services that support the elderly to improve their mobility (e.g., mobility aids, / grab rails / hand rails / ramps etc;) Home safety and security. Also FREE registration onto the Priority Service Register to ensure a speedy reconnection in the event of a power cut.
Please click here for Online Contact form or via contact number below
Who to contact
Where to go
- Nottingham Energy Partnership, Healthy Housing Service
Queens Walk Community Centre
- NG2 2DF
When is it on?
- When is it on
- Mon to Thurs, 9am - 5:30pm, Fri 9am - 5:00pm