Who to contact
Where to go
- Jamia Al Hudaa
- NG3 5TT
When is it on?
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 08:00 16:00
- When is childcare available
- Accepts employer childcare vouchers, Emergency care for 0 to 5 year olds £6 per hour
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Offers pickups
- Provider Name
- Madni Trust
- Ofsted URN
- For Ofsted inspection reports please click here for a direct link to the provider's page on the Ofsted website.
- Registration Date
- Ofsted Register(s)
Inspection History Register Start Date End Date Status Early Years Register 24/09/2008 Registered
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/11/2016 EYR Inspection Good
The Local Authority and Nottingham City Day Nurseries and Playgroups have worked together to develop Nottingham City Schools Provision Maps. These maps provide a framework for Early Years provision in Nottingham and show interventions that it is reasonable for settings to provide to pupils identified with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Our setting makes provision for pupils with SEND in line with this framework. The detail of the provision will vary depending on the needs of the children that attend.
The provision maps may be found at the link below.
For further details about the setting’s provision please contact the setting directly asking for their SENCO.
Nottingham City’s Early Years Provision Maps
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type