Trent Dementia - Forget Me Notts - Community And Support Groups for People with Dementia
Trent Dementia has been helping those living with dementia to engage with new technology to ensure vital community groups continue – from week one of lockdown. They have online groups over Zoom with people living with dementia and their families:
- Tuesdays | 10.30am till 12. Rushcliffe Arena, West Bridgford (NG2 7HY)
- Wednesdays | 10.30am till 12. Melbourne Park, Leen Valley, Aspley (NG8 5HJ).
- Thursdays | 1.30pm till 3pm. Cotgrave Leisure Centre (NG12 3PJ)
We also run a variety of online groups, for more information on online groups, click here
Trent dementia offer peer support groups and activities for people affected by dementia in Nottinghamshire and in the East Midlands.
- Everyone is welcome to contact us through email (email@example.com) or phone (01157484220 – please leave your number) to join us.
- We can help people join through their PC, laptop, tablet, or phone.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Trent Dementia Services Development Centre
Institute of Mental Health, University of Nottingham Innovation Park
- NG7 2TU