Targeted Family Support Service
Targeted Family Support delivers Extensive Services to children and young people, 0-19 and their families.
The Targeted Family Support Service is committed to improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Nottingham City through a whole family approach to achieve positive change based on strengths and difficulties; this will be achieved by working together so that families receive the right support at the right time in the right place.
Who to contact
Targeted Family Support Teams cover the city having two teams in each locality North, Central & South.
- Targeted Family Support Teams 1, 2 & 3 are based at Henry Whipple, Padstow Road, Bestwood, Nottingham NG5 5GH - Tel: 0115 8765851
- Targeted Family Support Team 4 based at Aspley Children’s Centre, Minver Crescent, Nottingham, NG8 5PJ – Tel: 0115 8761362
- Targeted Family Support Team 5 based at The Mary Potter Centre, Gregory Boulevard, Hyson Green, Nottingham NG7 5HY - Tel: 0115 8833655
- Targeted Family Support Team 6 based at St Anns Valley Centre, 2 Livingstone Road, Nottingham, NG3 3GG – Tel: 0115 8839729
- Targeted Family Support Team 7 based at Clifton Cornerstone Southchurch Drive Clifton Nottingham NG11 8EW – Tel: 0115 8836233
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type