There are a huge range of opportunities to get involved in the arts in Gedling, all of which provide an excellent way to maintain positive mental health, meet people, learn new skills and spend time being creative.
Whether at a professional venue or at an activity run by the local community some of the things you can get involved in include:
- Craft courses and workshops at Patching Art Centre
- Village Ventures shows in your local village hall
- Festivals and community arts events in rural areas and parks
- The chance to take part in all kinds of dance, music, drama and visual arts sessions as part of a local community group
- Shows, concerts and films at the Bonington Theatre
Whatever your interests, there are all manner of creative activities on offer to meet your needs.
If you're interested in helping to run an activity there are also volunteering opportunities at The Bonington Theatre and in supporting community arts groups or arts events in the Borough.
For further information about the Bonington Theatre and its programme contact Arnold Leisure Centre on 0115 967 0114.
To find out more about the range of activities that take place in the Borough, or for help and advice on setting up an activity please contact our Arts Development Officer on 0115 901 3605.
Who to contact
Where to go
Arnot Hill Park
- NG5 6LU