Al-Anon Family Groups
We are here for anyone affected by someone else's drinking. Our Helpline is manned by a team of friendly and helpful volunteers who are also members of Al-Anon. They will listen and be happy to answer your questions.
Is Al-Anon for you?
If you are unsure whether Al-Anon is for you, it is best to start with the question: Is somebody’s drinking affecting you?
Al-Anon could be for you if:
- You regularly feel hurt, embarrassed or distressed by the drinker’s behaviour.
- You dread holidays and special occasions because you are worried that someone’s drinking will ruin them.
- You find yourself covering up for the actions of a drinker.
- You often prefer to stay away from home rather than spend time with the drinker.
- You discourage friends and other family members from visiting because of the drinker’s behaviour.
- You are ‘walking on eggshells’ because you fear you might set off a drinking bout or angry outburst.
- You have considered calling the Police because of a drinker’s behaviour.
- You feel everything would be OK if the alcoholic stopped drinking.
We’re here to help you.
Call us free of charge on 0800 0086 811 from 10 am - 10 pm, 365 days a year. Please do not leave a message as, to ensure callers' confidentiality, we are unable to return calls.
Email us at email@example.com
If you are looking for a local meetup please visit the AL-Anon UK Website
Who to contact
Where to go
- Al-Anon Family Groups
When is it on?
- When is it on
- View Website For Dates/Times
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Meetings are free and voluntary donations may be made