See the following links for online activities and resources
- GOV.UK - Help children aged 2 to 4 to learn at home during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Small Talk is full of ideas, tips and activities to encourage chatting, playing and reading from birth to 5.
- BBC Tiny Happy People A chatty child is a happy child, so Tiny Happy People is here to help you develop your child's communication skills through simple interaction and play.
- Twinkl is full of ideas and activities for all ages to encourage learning through the early years and Key Stages. Parents can subscribe free for a month!
- Phonics Play is currently free for children and families and includes interactive activities, downloads and advice about phonics.
- BBC The Baby Club – Welcome to the Baby Club, where parents, carers and their babies can play, sing and listen to stories together. Get comfy and join in the fun from your sofa!
- BBC Andy’s Safari Adventures - Get ready to join Andy on a series of fun-filled, jaw-dropping and eye-popping adventures getting closer than ever before to the wildlife that inhabits our planet.